Join us from the comfort of your own living room for an evening of Bingo in support of the Valley Forge Chorus! Enjoy 5 rounds of exciting bingo and play for the chance to win great prizes!
The Zoom room will open for happy hour at 6:30 PM, followed by bingo promptly at 7:00 PM.
HOW TO REGISTER:
HOW TO PLAY:
- Registrations can be purchased via credit card below.
- Each registration includes play of 5 games on 2 cards (same 2 cards will be used for all games). If you'd like to play more than 2 cards per game, select additional cards below.
- Registration closes at 12 noon on Wednesday, September 22, 2021.
- Our bingo emcee will entertain our guests and call numbers via a Zoom meeting.
- The day before the event, you will receive an email with two links: one to access your bingo cards, and one to access the Zoom event.
- Bingo can be played either on paper cards or electronically. Instructions on how to print your bingo cards or play online will be included in the event email.
- Please note that if you choose to play online, you will need to set up your device(s) so you can see both the Zoom window and a web browser with your bingo cards. You can do this all with one laptop or desktop computer, or join Zoom from a laptop or iPad and use a smartphone or other device to access your cards.
For questions about registration, please contact Emilie Doyle at email@example.com